Friday, December 30, 2011

Thank You to all my Employers in 2011 ~ and for keeping me employed !

2011 was a tough year to be a seller
I am so grateful to have served you another year and that you have kept me employed. Thank you to all the past relationships and your referrals that have allowed me to stay in business.

In 2011 I celebrated 20 years of selling residential real estate and my business success has always been entirely in your hands.

 So in 2011, I would like to thank the following people:
Finally sold 41st Ln NW

Herb and Dee, Doreen and Mark, Brian and Julia, Jerry and Sally, Larry and Connie, John Crutcher, Jeff and Cynthia, Scott and Angela, Brian and Vilma, Joe and Linda, Ron and Judith, Terry and Brooke, Mary and Bradley, Ed and Kari, Toby and Tia, Florian and Beth,  Myrna, Maki Family, Jake, Diane and Deb, Linda, Jennifer, Elaine, Tom and Frieda, Cathy, Karen and Chris.
And a huge THANKS YOU in 2011 to my siblings/family in LA.  As a family, we sold the home I grew up in this summer and they put me to work to get the home sold. Thank you Bob, Kathy, Keith, Kris, Koleen, Kent and Kelly. You all make me proud to be a Lynch. 

I am excited to see what 2012 brings ~ I have all kinds of cool new tech gadgets to better serve.




                                                               It’s a Great Life !

No comments:

Post a Comment