Thursday, September 1, 2011

Just bend the letter C to make it an I

My wife went back to work and was then injured on the job and sent to a local chiropractor. There is a term for that coverage I think “hurt at work” or something like that, and the company picks up the tab. That same job also provides our family with health insurance for the first time in 20 years. We always carried health insurance, but it was bare bones coverage for emergencies for our children, I just remember writing very large checks for very little coverage.
So Jill was quite impressed with this chiropractor and strongly urged me to go let him look me over and begin working on stuff I have been sniveling about for years.
With selling homes I will meet people that need my services but  really have no idea what they are in for and as I start describing to them the experience, I will start veering off with real estate jargon and terminology that begins to give them a glazed over look. I know exactly what I am talking about, but just maybe, they really don’t.
So I meet the chiropractor, we have a chat and then off he goes with jargon “body jargon”. It is at that time he starts to lose me, so I just keep nodding my head.
So let’s see if the realtor can best describe the experience the chiropractor will be doing to this very beat up realtor body.
We are going to take the letter “C” (me), and see if we can’t bend it into the letter “I” (the new me).
It’s a great life!

No comments:

Post a Comment