Saturday, November 17, 2012

a cancelled listing

a buyer in from Alaska for the day,
a cancelled listing, being so close to the holidays,
 a seller in eastern washington,
a son working in Tacoma who has a key to the cancelled listing, but the key is back at his house in Olympia, but he's in Tacoma,
so his girlfriend, a dental assistant goes home on her lunch break to grab the key for the cancelled listing and drives it over to the cancelled listing to stash for myself and the agent on his way over with our visitor/buyer from Alaska.
Everyone meets by 3:00 pm.
The buyer stays an awfully long time then leaves with their agent.
I think they like it !
 I stay after to secure the home, re~stash the key.
I call my seller in eastern Washington to update him with how his showing went,
 call the son in Tacoma and thank him for the effort and to make sure he thanks his girlfriend for stashing a key during her lunch break.


The buyers agent just called to thank me and is requesting utility bills for the cancelled listing.

It's a Great Life !


Mark Knopfler ~ Silvertown Blues





nearing 4:00 minutes in, harmonies with mr tilbrook from "squeeze"









No comments:

Post a Comment