Saturday, January 5, 2013

I'm a 12th man ~ Are you ?


I'm not huge football fan



But ! 
~ you can't not feel the buzz when your cities football team is performing some amazing wins and working their way towards the play~offs at the end of the season.
With hearing about the Seahawks, I watched the 49ers game (my first of the season) and the Seahawks pretty much stomped all over those 49ers.
I was most impressed with Seattle's new quarterback Russell Wilson.
Wow !
Then last weeks game, things tightened up a bit but they beat the Rams. Now they have my attention and yes, now is when I become a HUGE Seahawks Fan.


I hope the Seahawks kick some butt against the Redskins and continue to fight their way to the Super Bowl.


GO SEAHAWKS !


see you over at http://www.thurstonliving.com/






It's Great Life !











No comments:

Post a Comment