Friday, January 25, 2013

busy weekends ~ hell ! busy everyday



I need to blog this schedule, so maybe even I can wrap my head around how hectic life is at the Lynch's these days.
Ok, today, Friday, is my wife's Monday.
This is my Friday and it's actually Friday.
By Sunday, my Sunday and actually Sunday, It's Jill's Wednesday. Her hump day, and Sunday night (her Wednesday) she needs to be in bed early, to be up at the crack of butt hole and be right back to work very early Monday. (her Thursday, my Monday). 
I now take Monday's off, if you call, catching up on laundry, errands, taking teens with 'tudes to school and picking them up, then a meal for the 5 of us and any real estate that can't wait until Tuesday, a day off, well so be it. Jill gets home Monday evening (her Thursday) and we have a quick meal and are usually in bed long before teens with 'tudes, because she has to wake once again at the crack of you know what, and it's now  Tuesday, which is actually my Monday (remember, I take actual Mondays off. see chores above) .
just a normal everyday family
So Tuesday, my Monday, her Friday, we are now tracking in sync in the most bizarre way I could have ever imagined.  A rhythm  that somehow seems to be working. But truly bizarre.  
But wait ! there's more.

So her Saturday is my Wednesday and actually Wednesday. With the 2 crack of you know what days Jill has had on Monday and Tuesday (her Thursday and Friday), she is lucky if she gets vertical on her Saturday. She is working her you know what off and it is very much in her best interest to do as little as possible . I encourage her to stay horizontal and catch up on Downton Abbey. I catch up on Golf all day Sunday (actual Sunday).
So Wednesday, actual Wednesday is Jill's Saturday night. Yee Haw !  ~ She has rested all day and wants to go out and experience adult things and go where adults go. Wednesday night in anytown USA, has to be the slowest night there is as far as entertainment is concerned. She also has another problem, on her Saturday night.  I went and got old on her, more to the point, Wednesday, actual Wednesday I need lots of rest for my Thursday's. Actual Thursday for me is always huge with my real estate practice, and old men need their rest. If I don't get my rest, I will and have, just fall asleep wherever it is that I might be. So her Saturday nights are basically a real pain in the you know what. 
Thursday, actual Thursday, Jill's Sunday, she is pretty much on her own. I drop teens with 'tudes off at school, do mass amounts of real estate and don't usually come up for air until 12 or 13 hours later and roll in about 7:00 or 8:00 pm. 
Thursday (actual Thursday) is my favorite night of the week because my wife actually prepares the meal. So it's not nachos or any of those Dad specials the teens with 'tudes get the nights Jill is working.
So this brings us back to Friday, actual Friday, teens with 'tudes hit the streets to polish their teen with a 'tude attitudes, I have this keyboard that occupies my time until Jill gets home at midnight.

Busy days, crazy schedules, teens with 'tudes, but...... on a brighter note, I did just get a text from my bride, she has booked our flights for Palm Springs during spring break in April. A finish line of sorts, or just a quick break in the action before returning on a Sunday, an actual Sunday.


~     ~     ~     ~
I never regret rotating sir paul's music back into my music on the go.
Thank You Sir Paul McCartney for a life time of your music.






Oly WA ~ 1.25.13

It's a great life !

see you over at http://www.thurstonliving.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment