Wednesday, December 26, 2012

a christmas tale and a few highlights

Dub step

How was I supposed to know how good terravita and datsick was going to sound full blast in my son's slugbug.
Right when George Bailey is frantically searching for 8K, the girls in the other room yell "we're out of scotch tape."  My son and I  pause "it's a wonderful life", look each other in the eyes and nod. 
11:12 pm Christmas eve, Alec and I wander into the night in search of Scotch tape. Everyone knows nothing is open at 11:12 pm December 24th. That's what made it so fun.



Nothing was open, I had not been in Alec's car since he test drove it and purchased it the day before Thanksgiving.
German vehicles always come with good sound. And without a doubt with Dear Ol as his passenger, I was going to get his latest and greatest music. Which I genuinely want to hear, he knows I am his biggest fan. Therefore his music rocks !

Everything was closed but, a realtor always has a roll of scotch tape at his office. "Mission Accomplished."

This next highlight, I just know that, with a dog like gypsi and these teens we're raising, I get to capture moments like this and sit back and be grateful.

just stoked I capture it








It's a Great Life !

see you over at http://www.thurstonliving.com/










No comments:

Post a Comment