Sunday, December 23, 2012

no brainer ~ stocking stuffer


In about 30 hours, give or take, the man in the red suit, chuckling Ho Ho Ho, and eating cookies like nobody's bid~ness will be taking to the sky.
If you are still on the fence and going back and forth in your mind saying to yourself, "what the heck do I get Kevin this year ?" ~ I'm going to make it real simple for anyone reading this;

Bridgestone Golf Balls !

Yep ~ lots of them !

A golf ball to a golfer, is a big deal.
 I'm the kind of golfer that requires dozens, if not hundreds of those little white fellas in my happy pursuit to improve my skills in the wonderful game of golf.

So, in not knowing any better and you were to give me a dozen Top Flite golf balls, I'd politely smile and Thank You, but have them exchanged for Bridgestone's before you could say and a Happy New ..........

I spent 2012 playing as much golf as I could possibly get away with.
 
Back in March when I first pulled the clubs out for the season, I started with the Callaway golf ball and went and bought a few dozen. Not a bad ball, I could have easily been blogging about the Callaway golf ball instead of Bridgestone golf balls.

So in June for my birthday, a fellow golf addict gifts me a dozen of the "Srixon" golf ball. I smile politely and Thank him and do not dash to exchange them for Bridgestones, but dash to the course. I had never hit the Srixon golf ball but thought the name was always interesting. Srixon is a very good golf ball. Some might argue that that's the golf ball that this hack should be blogging about.
 Sometime while playing the Srixon golf ball I was introduced to the Bridgestone ball and liked it so much, I went to Fred Meyers (hint hint) and bought 4 dozen.  


Great stocking stuffers. A golfer cannot have too many golf balls. (his preferred choice of ball of course). Just remember, a golf ball to a golfer, is a BIG DEAL !

It's a great life !



ps ~ don't even get me started on the Titleist Pro V


see you over at http://www.thurstonliving.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment