Friday, December 28, 2012

a special THANK YOU to my 2012 employers

Greetings from your Trusted Advisor,

2012 is about out of days, I could not ring in the New Year without a heartfelt Thank You to my employers this year.

I have been tracking stats and reporting from the trenches on market conditions for all of us this year and will continue to do so in 2013. 
The success of my business comes from you, my employers. Thank you for the referrals.
Meeting new sellers and buyers and serving existing clients that have remained loyal through the years, is what makes my business so rewarding.

Special Thanks to:

Paul and Gail
hey ~ I laughed
Scott and Angela
Tom and Frieda
Chris
Bob and Laura
Steve and Tim
Brad
Don
Ted
Mike
Greg and Judy
Andrei and Katya
Dave and Jeannie
Taft and Darcy
Dave and Chrys
Ed and Kari
Toby and Tia
Jackie and Jill
Erik and Marissa
Paul and Christine
Myrna
Jennifer
Jim and Suzi
Joe and Linda
Chheang and Mairud

A special Thank You my broker Jim.
When he sees me walk in the office, he has to be convinced that, yep ! ~ we (me) are most definetly "independent contractors." I fancy "thoroughbred " myself.
"Sniveler" is probably more like it.

I look forward to serving new clients and return clients in 2013.

It's a Great Life !


see you over at http://www.thurstonliving.com/





                                                  Great Band



No comments:

Post a Comment